Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Our Aldershot campus is home to ARMS® Claims Services, a recently formed division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, created to provide an uncompromising focus on our ever-growing claims function. We are looking for experienced Claims Handlers to join our Claims Recoveries Team.
The primary responsibility of this role will be the timely recovery of customers’ rental charges resulting from non-fault road traffic accidents. You will spend much of your time on the phone with insurers, and ultimately you will have responsibility for recovering the rental charges from the at-fault insurer.
If you are target driven and enjoy the challenge of a fast paced environment this could be the role for you. You will have the autonomy to manage your own workload, seeing your claims right through to recovery. You will need great attention to detail, self-motivation and great communication skills with the ability to influence the actions of others - on paper and over the phone.
You will join us as a Claims Assistant, Representative or Senior Representative (dependent on previous experience), and full training is provided to ensure you progress steadily through our fantastic career path. After all, we owe our success to each and every one of our people.
When you join our claims department you will be part of a team responsible for:
- Reviewing outstanding claims and negotiating with the representatives of the responsible party (insurance company, solicitor and corporate accounts)
- Managing high volumes of outbound and inbound telephone calls
- Meeting monthly collections targets
- Maintaining accurate accounts of collections activity and follow-up processes
- Maintaining accurate reporting of incoming payments
- Producing written communication including tasks such as writing, editing and proofreading correspondence and brief reports, explaining technical procedures, policies and regulations.
We think you’ll be great for the Claims Representative role if you have bags of passion and enthusiasm and can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Analytical skills
- Proven ability in a targeted environment and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to remain resilient in overcoming obstacles
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.