Customer Service Representative - Aberdeen Branch
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Representatives at our Aberdeen North location. The Customer Service Representative provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. He or she facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide an efficient and timely rental and return experience. The Customer Service Representative performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This role requires a large amount of driving and would suit candidates that enjoy driving different vehicles.
Employees can work shifts consisting of weekdays and weekends, and your availability can be discussed in the interview, we have numerous options available. We have 40 or 45 hour contracts available, more information on working patterns to be discussed during the interview.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Main Office
- Incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Outgoing calls- callback management, account receivables, and miscellaneous calls as assigned.
- Facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information. The person in this role performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Delivering and collecting vehicles from customer's work or homme address
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly energetic, highly motivated, and detail orientated
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
- Hours:40 /45 Weeks- 4-5 days a week - Numerous options available
- Location: Aberdeen North