Administration and Customer Service Apprentices
If you want to join the largest car rental company in the world and earn while you learn, read on!
Add an annual turnover of $22.3 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
In addition to this, we are one of the biggest employers in Aldershot and we are now seeking hard working and motivated apprentices to join our shared service facility as office based Administrators.
If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and a great communicator this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
You will undertake a Diploma in Business Administration (Level 2/3) during this one year opportunity. We are a company that really does reward hard work and if you perform within this period you will have the opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
For more information, check out Vanessa's Story and lots of other great stories on our website to see why apprenticeships with Enterprise are the place to be!
Salary - £13,500 per annum, paid monthly
Hours - Monday - Friday 8-5 with 1 hour for lunch
Location - Aldershot, Hampshire
Apprenticeship Level - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duration - 12-18 months
Benefits - Fun & friendly working environment, discount with local businesses, winning wardrobe vouchers at discounted rates, NUS discount card... and many more!
Responsibilites for this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support to your team, departments and branches
- Providing exceptional customer service via the telephone, in person and via written communication
- Updating internal databases and systems with a commitment to attention to detail
- Building internal and external relationships and communicating on a variety of levels
- Working as part of a team
There are roles in a number of teams so we can match your abilities to the team you would be most suited dependent on your skills. Please register your interest and full job specifications will be provided for individual teams on successful application screening.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated
- Customer focused
- Good attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Desire to progress within a team orientated environment
- Good organisational skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above is desirable but not essential
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.