Claim Support Assistant
We are seeking team orientated and motivated individuals to join the Support Team within our ARMS Claims Services department. Primary responsibilities for the successful candidates will involve invoicing, document management, claim queries as well as notifications through our third party external systems.
Please note that this is an entry level role. It's a great role which can open doors to other areas of our growing business - we believe in supporting and developing our people to the full. Additionally, if you show us that you’re here to work hard, you could earn yourself a bump in salary within 9 months!
A bit about us
Before saying yes to joining our fun and lively firm, here’s a bit about us. We’re a global business that covers 90 countries and boasts a fleet of more than 1.9 million vehicles. For our 100,000 team members, this means going the extra mile to keep everything running smoothly every day. Something you might not know is that we’re a family-run business, meaning people are at the heart of how we think and what we do. As a part of that people-focused approach, we’re also doing more for diversity, which is why we’re proud to say that we’ve been awarded Top Employer for Women 14 years in a row!
You’ll be working in our Aldershot offices, where over 350 colleagues work together to do right by our customers. Here, you’ll put your passion and determination toward keeping those customers engaged and supporting your team of friendly go-getters.
- Providing support through administrative tasks to all departments involved in the life of a claim
- Gathering and ensuring accuracy of documentation to be sent to insurance companies and solicitors
- Daily processing of all credit hire and repair invoices through multiple platforms
- Handling of queries from external and internal customers
- Assisting with the resolution of payment queries on claims
- Working as part of a team to achieve goals and targets
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to progress within a team orientated environment
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to learn and challenge existing procedures
- Team player with strong organisational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.