Claims Administrator - Aldershot
Due to continued growth and to be able to maintain our world class service, we are looking for team members to join one of the newest divisions of Enterprise: ARMS® Claims Services in Aldershot, within our Non-Fault Recoveries department.
What is the Non-Fault Recoveries department and what would I do?
In simple terms, the Non-Fault Recoveries department negotiate and settle hire invoices known as ‘credit hire’ from at-fault insurance companies, following a non-fault incident.
As a member of the recoveries team you will receive your own portfolio of claims to manage, where you will be in contact with repairing garages, insurance companies, solicitors and our customers to obtain all the information that you need to successfully negotiate payment on your claims or send the claim to one of our panel of solicitors.
There are guidelines and case laws to follow, but we will provide you with all the training you will need; as well as refresher training throughout your career, coaching and developing you in customer service, negotiation, and management. From the start of your career, you will have the opportunity to take part in incentives and socials, as well as earning pay increases based on your own performance.
We work hard and reward hard work!
The Recoveries department have a clear career path set out for all our employees. Whether you want to become an expert in your department or work your way into management, we will help you every step of the way. These opportunities are available to you as soon as you step in the door and how fast you progress is entirely up to you.
The career path within the department is as follows:
- Claims Trainee
- Recoveries Specialist
- Senior Recoveries Specialist
- Lead Representative (Team Leader)
- Department Manager
If you feel your skill set would be better suited in another department, we encourage job shadows, secondments, and lateral moves too. Within the Recoveries you can move between our claim handling teams, as well as branching out into our Litigation, Hire Monitoring or Claim support teams. The progression possibilities are endless!
Who can apply?
- Negotiating with insurers and solicitors on the settlement on claims
- Managing high volumes on outbound and inbound telephone calls
- Meeting the monthly collections targets
- Providing World Class customer service
We are looking for motivated employees with a great work ethic to join our team, who have the following skills:
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- A competitive spirit and the drive to meet targets and deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Be understanding of the sensitivity of customers personal documentation and information
- Proven negotiation skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
Location: Victoria Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1EJ
Hours: Full and part time available
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent on experience (based on 40 hour working week)
You should also know that:
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Alton, Ash Vale, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
This is more than just a job, this is an investment in your future, a way into a dynamic workplace and a flexible journey you can shape for you. So, what are you waiting for?