Claims Handler - Solicitor Liaison Team
Enterprise Holdings is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network that covers more than 90 countries, with 100,000 dedicated team members, and more than 1.9 million vehicles taking customers wherever they want or need to go. Any way you want to think about it, we lead the transportation service industry.
Our claims team are based in Aldershot, and due to continued growth, we are looking for team members to join our Credit Hire Litigation Team. We outsource our credit hire litigation to panel solicitors. You will be responsible for handling your own case load and working with our panel solicitors on a daily basis to ensure that our litigated claims are managed in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be expected to review, prepare and assess credit hire claims for litigation. Providing excellent customer service is our way of life and you will be contacting Enterprise customers, and ensuring our customers are committed to assisting us in the recovering of outstanding hire charges. You will also be contracting insurers and solicitors. Professional, clear and effective communication is a key part of this job.
Whilst previous experience of claims handling, or litigation is beneficial, at Enterprise we are proud to employ people from a diverse background. We have and continue to successfully employ and develop people with no previous claims experience. We will commit to an initial training program which will be provided from the outset of his opportunity, together with continued training and development throughout your employment.
This is an excellent role for someone who can demonstrate professionalism, flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a growing team and add value to the ongoing success of our credit hire Department.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done
- Reviewing motor claims
- Gathering documentation and evidence to support litigation
- Updating customers, solicitors and third parties
- Analysing, assessing and negotiating settlement of claims
- Meeting individual, team and department goals and objectives
Required skills and behaviours
- An ability to make informed decisions
- An ability to act assertively and efficiently
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- An ability to organise and prioritise your work load
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable with using the telephone to discuss, negotiate and progress claims