Customer Service / Claims Advisors
Are you a passionate relationship builder? Determined to learn? And ready to apply your work ethic to a career you can truly evolve? At Enterprise, it’s all about attitude. We want to get to know you, not just your experience. So, if you can show us that you’re ready to knuckle down and be the people person we need, then we’re sold.
You’ll be working in our Aldershot offices, where over 350 colleagues work together to do right by our customers. Here, you’ll put your passion and determination toward keeping those customers engaged and supporting your team of friendly go-getters.
Along with a competitive salary, you could see yourself quickly climbing the ladder and developing key skills in management, negotiation, debt recovery and administration. With early responsibility and hard work, you’ll earn great recognition and reward, alongside some great company perks – from discounted car rental and private healthcare to our stakeholder pension scheme. Most of all, you’ll feel the daily rewards that come with working in a fun, friendly and trusted environment, fuelled by the support of your team and mentors.
Before saying yes to joining our fun and lively firm, here’s a bit about us. We’re a global business that covers 90 countries and boasts a fleet of more than 1.7 million vehicles. For our 100,000 colleagues, this means going the extra mile to keep everything running smoothly every day. Something you might not know is that we’re a family-run business, meaning people are at the heart of how we think and what we do. As a part of that people-focused approach, we’re also doing more for diversity, which is why we’re proud to say that we’ve been awarded Top Employer for Women 16 years in a row!
In this role, you will be dealing with the management of vehicle hire & repair for customers involved in non-fault road traffic accidents. On a daily basis you'll be liaising with customers and body shops to provide repair updates, manage rentals and repairs and creating and sending invoices to our Insurance Partners. Your natural communication skills will help you build relationships with rental branches and insurance companies, and improve our overall efficiency.
As part of a dedicated team, you'll provide a professional and efficient claims service. You'll be happy managing your time, making decisions and able to work to targets and deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Gaining repair updates from customers, bodyshops and work providers
- Updating customer files with accurate information
- Liaising with bodyshops, work providers and branches to resolve any problematic claims
- Making decisions based on accident circumstances
- Liaising with loss adjusters, policyholders, brokers and other third parties
- Controlling Hire invoices in line with Industry
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Analytical skills
- Proven ability in a targeted environment and meet deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Previous Claims experience, especially in the Credit Hire environment will command a higher renumeration
Location: Aldershot, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive (with room for progression)
Hours: Monday – Saturday: 40 hours across 5 days. Until 8pm on weekdays, 9-5 on Saturdays.
You should also know that:
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
This is more than just a job, this is an investment in your future, a way into a dynamic workplace and a flexible journey you can shape for you. So, what are you waiting for?