Customer Service Advisors / Claims Administrators
Looking for a rewarding new career in the world of claims, customer service and administration? Look no further!
ARMS® Claims Services are the newly formed division of Enterprise Rent-a-Car. We are a family of over 350 dedicated and motivated individuals based in Aldershot, Hampshire. We are looking for new team members to join our rapidly growing team, responsible for supporting the hugely successful UK rental operation.
After an initial classroom-based orientation session, yo will be assigned to one of our teams for hands-on training. Here you will learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Our promote-from-within culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in customer service, negotiation, debt recovery, administration, management and the basics of litigation.
Along the way, we’ll give you plenty of opportunity to show your skills, and we’ll reward your development with pay increases and opportunities for continued promotions. As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you. Here at Enterprise we base rewards on performance and not seniority. (Which should be music to the ears of an ambitious go-getter like you).
Rewards and benefits
- Along with your competitive salary, you may also be eligible for the following benefits:
- Discount on vehicle hire for you and your family/friends
- Private health care and voluntary dental plan
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- and many more!
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and flexible people who are confident in communicating with customers, insurers and other departments. The roles and responsibilities are:
Non Fault Hire Monitoring:
Hire Monitoring spend the majority of their time on the phones speaking to repairing garages for updates on customer vehicles. They then authorise hire accordingly to make sure the customer has hire for as long as, but not longer than needed. You need an excellent telephone manner, the ability to prioritise and think outside the box to join this hard working but fun team!
When you join the Hire Monitoring team you will be part of a team responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Gaining repair updates from customers, bodyshops and work providers
- Updating customer files with accurate information
- Liaising with bodyshops, work providers and branches to resolve any problematic claims
- Making decisions based on accident circumstances
- Liaising with loss adjusters, policyholders, brokers and other third parties
Damage Recovery Unit (DRU) Support:
Support deal with most of the associated administrative tasks that a large department like the DRU incurs. A lot of their time is spent on the phones so balancing customer service with a variety of tasks is a must in this busy, target driven oriented team.
When you join the DRU Support Team you will be part of a team responsible for:
- Providing exceptional Customer Service
- Dealing with complaints and finding suitable resolutions
- Negotiating with customers regarding damage claims
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in all relevant admin procedures
Please specify on your application if you are applying for a specific department, otherwise you will be screened for both departments and allocated based on the competencies you demonstrate.
You don’t need loads of industry experience to join us, although we welcome previous claims experience with open arms! We are looking for people with bags of enthusiasm and the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- A competitive spirit and the drive to meet targets and deadlines
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.