Customer Service & Claims Assistant - Flexible hours & shifts available
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are one of the largest employers in Aldershot, and due to continued growth we are looking for team members to join our Customer Service Claims Team. We have a number of exciting positions available, starting at 16 hours per week and going up to 40 hours per week, whatever works for you! We can consider a variety of shift patterns, including:
- Later starts (e.g. 10am -7pm or 10am - 8pm)
- Split shifts
- Evenings (until 8pm) and weekends (9am - 12pm)
As part of our dedicated Customer Service Claims Team, you will be providing a professional and efficient claims service to our customers involved in non-fault road traffic accidents. On a daily basis you'll be liaising with customers and body shops to obtain updates on the repairs to a customer's vehicle, as well as building relationships with rental branches and insurance companies, and improve our overall efficiency and provide the best possible customer service. You'll be happy managing your time, making decisions and able to work to targets and deadlines.
We will provide you with excellent training to give you the opportunity of a fast-track career to becoming a claims professional, with no previous experience needed!
Location: Victoria House, Aldershot
Salary: Starting from £17,000 per annum or £8.17 per hour
Hours: 16-40 hours per week - can be very flexible and will consider a variety of all shift patterns between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday - Friday and variable on Saturdays.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Gaining repair updates from customers, bodyshops and work providers
- Updating customer files with accurate information
- Liaising with bodyshops, work providers and branches to resolve any problematic claims
- Making decisions based on accident circumstances
- Liaising with loss adjusters, policyholders, brokers and other third parties
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Analytical skills
- Proven ability in a targeted environment and meet deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Previous experience within a customer-focused role and/or experience within claims handling is advantageous although not essential
- All candiates must hold a valid passport and will be required to pass security and financial probity checks prior to the start date
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone
- Please let us know of any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process