Customer Service & Claims Assistant - Out of Hours Team
Add an annual turnover of $22.3 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are one of the largest employers in Aldershot, and due to continued growth we are looking for team members to join our Out of Hours Customer Service Claims Team. This is a brand new position where you will have the opportunity to join the business as part of a newly formed team on either a full time (40 hours per week) or part-time basis (flexible hours). The team will operate until 8pm on weekdays, and weekends.
You will be dealing with the management of vehicle hire for customers involved in non-fault road traffic accidents. On a daily basis you'll be liaising with customers and body shops to provide repair updates. Your natural communication skills will help you build relationships with rental branches and insurance companies, and improve our overall efficiency. As part of a dedicated team, you'll provide a professional and efficient claims service. You'll be happy managing your time, making decisions and able to work to targets and deadlines.
Location: Victoria House, Aldershot
Salary: Starting from £17,000 per annum or £8.17 per hour
Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week including evenings and weekends. Part time - flexible.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Gaining repair updates from customers, bodyshops and work providers
- Updating customer files with accurate information
- Liaising with bodyshops, work providers and branches to resolve any problematic claims
- Making decisions based on accident circumstances
- Liaising with loss adjusters, policyholders, brokers and other third parties
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Analytical skills
- Proven ability in a targeted environment and meet deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Previous experience within a customer-focused role and/or experience within claims handling is advantageous although not essential
- All candiates must hold a valid passport and will be required to pass security and financial probity checks prior to the start date
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone
- Please let us know of any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process