Customer Service / Claims Advisors - Aldershot
Add an annual turnover of $23.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of more than 1.8 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise is also still family-owned – our CEO Chrissy Taylor is the third generation of the Taylor family to run the company. This allows us to look forward even more confidently to the future, providing the stability we need to pursue the long-term good for our business, our employees and our customers, even in these challenging times.
You’ll be working in our Aldershot offices, where over 350 colleagues work together to do right by our customers. Here, you’ll put your passion and determination toward keeping those customers engaged and supporting your team of friendly go-getters.
Along with a competitive salary, you could see yourself quickly climbing the ladder and developing key skills in management, negotiation, debt recovery and administration. With early responsibility and hard work, you’ll earn great recognition and reward, alongside some great company perks – from discounted car rental and private healthcare to our stakeholder pension scheme. Most of all, you’ll feel the daily rewards that come with working in a fun, friendly and trusted environment, fuelled by the support of your team and mentors.
The career path within the department is as follows:
- Senior Representative
- Lead Representative (Team Leader)
- Department Manager
If you feel your skill set would be better suited in another department, we encourage job shadows, secondments, and lateral moves too. Within the Recoveries you can move between our claim handling teams, as well as branching out into our Litigation, Recoveries or Claim support teams. The progression possibilities are endless!
What is certain is that we encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We have been included in The Times list of Top 50 Employers for Women for seventeen years in a row, and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
In this role, you will be dealing with the management of vehicle hire & repair for customers involved in non-fault road traffic accidents. On a daily basis you'll be liaising with customers and body shops to provide repair updates, manage rentals and repairs and creating and sending invoices to our Insurance Partners. Your natural communication skills will help you build relationships with rental branches and insurance companies, and improve our overall efficiency.
As part of a dedicated team, you'll provide a professional and efficient claims service. You'll be happy managing your time, making decisions and able to work to targets and deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Gaining repair updates from customers, bodyshops and work providers
- Updating customer files with accurate information
- Liaising with bodyshops, work providers and branches to resolve any problematic claims
- Making decisions based on accident circumstances
- Liaising with loss adjusters, policyholders, brokers and other third parties
- Controlling Hire invoices in line with Industry
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Analytical skills
- Proven ability in a targeted environment and meet deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Previous Claims experience, especially in the Credit Hire environment will command a higher renumeration
Location: Victoria Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1EJ.
Salary:Starting as an Assistant, your salary will be £21,700.00. Then in 3 months you will progress to Representative with a salary of £22,000.00. Your next step is to complete further training and you will progress to Senior Representative with a salary of £23,500.00.
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 8-5: Hours across 5 days. 1 in 3 expectation for Saturdays with a day off in lieu during the week. Full time (40hrs) and part time (30hrs) opportunities available.
You should also know that:
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Alton, Ash Vale, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
Please note that all applicants must have the ability to pass a security check involving financial probity and basic criminality.
This is more than just a job, this is an investment in your future, a way into a dynamic workplace and a flexible journey you can shape for you. So, what are you waiting for?