Customer Service Phone Support - Damage Recovery
To maintain our uncompromising focus on customer service and to provide additional mobility options, we are looking for team members to join one of the newest divisions of Enterprise: ARMS® Claims Services in Aldershot.
The Damage Recovery department recovers the UK and Ireland’s vehicle damage costs. They work closely with our branches and are the point of contact between branch and customer. The team liaise with management across various functions as well as other departments to investigate damage claims.
This role will provide a crucial support function to the Damage Recovery Unit and in many cases you will be the main point of contact between customers and the department. You will be provided with the training and guidance required to work through these enquiries from customers and in essence manage a number of claims through to a successful conclusion. In addition there will be other essential tasks that you will have the opportunity to become involved in, all of which will further your knowledge of both the department and the business.
Our promote-from-within culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in customer service, negotiation, debt recovery, administration, management and the basics of litigation. Along the way, we’ll give you plenty of opportunity to show your skills, and we’ll reward your development with pay increases and opportunities for continued promotions.
As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you. At Enterprise, we base rewards on performance, not seniority. (Which should be music to the ears of an ambitious go-getter like you). You can choose, as most people do, to continue your rewarding ascent within our managerial track or choose a more technical route.
What is certain is that we encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work since it was conceived fifteen years ago, and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
Who can apply?
If you are a rookie looking for an exciting new opportunity, or a claims pro with previous experience looking to further your career then look no further!
Promotions and increased responsibilities
As you get to know how our business works, and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you'll soon find yourself moving up through the organisation. How fast you progress is entirely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there's truly nothing holding you back.
Here's the career path you can go through within our Damage Recovery Unit:
- Support Assistant
- Examinations Handler
- Recoveries Specialist
- Senior Recoveries Specialist
- Team Supervisor
- Team Manager
- Head of Claims
- Providing exceptional customer service via phone and email
- Dealing with complaints and finding suitable resolutions
- Negotiating with customers regarding damage claims
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy in all relevant admin procedures
You don’t need loads of industry experience to join us as a Support Assistant. We are looking for people with bags of enthusiasm and the following skills:
- An aptitude for delivering great customer service
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A competitive spirit and the drive to meet targets and deadlines
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
Location: Victoria Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1EJ
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
You should also know that:
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Alton, Ash Vale, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
This is more than just a job, this is an investment in your future, a way into a dynamic workplace and a flexible journey you can shape for you. So, what are you waiting for?