Customer Support Representative - Office or Home based
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for eleven consecutive years and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way.
When you join one of the largest employers in Aldershot, you'll be one of the thousands of people in the UK who make our business as successful as it is, as well as being part of a friendly, supportive and really enthusiastic team. What's more, the variety of tasks will keep you motivated and busy too.
We currently have opportunities for Customer Service Representative within our Contact Centre. Different departments will have varying degrees of customer contact so whether you excel in a phone based role and enjoy administrative work there will be ample opportunity for you.
We are looking for self motivated individuals who enjoy working in a target orientated environment. You will exhibit excellent communication skills, be highly organised and committed to getting the job done. There will be plenty of rewards for the effort you put in including scope to forge a great career.
Our offices in Aldershot are a short walk from the train and bus station which also provide excellent links to Woking, Bracknell, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Alton and surrounding areas.
This position is a fulltime role working 40hrs per week over 5 days Monday - Friday, some weekend work will be required on a rota basis. The role is based in our office in Aldershot, Hampshire. This position could be home based.
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Carry out all specific administrative tasks
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in all relevant admin procedures
- Work towards meeting contractual service level agreements we have with our customers
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
You don’t need loads of industry experience to join us as a Customer Service Agent. We are looking for people with bags of enthusiasm and the following skills:
- An aptitude for delivering great customer service
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A competitive spirit and the drive to meet targets and deadlines
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills