Talent Acquisition Specialist
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are currently recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 6-month Fixed Term Contract in Aldershot beginning August 1st. You will be working within our internal Talent Acquisition function, sitting within the wider HR team in our UK Claims Centre.
As a TA specialist you are responsible for taking the talents of others to new heights because at Enterprise, we love helping people get to where they want to be. Whether it’s constant growth and development, meaningful work, opportunities for promotion, or just fun with along the way, one thing is for certain. You’ll find it all here at Enterprise.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are the face of the business providing applicants with a consistent, high quality, professional, welcoming experience. You will be working with internal stakeholders sourcing both entry and experienced talent for their teams This is very much a supportive role within the claims and tech arena of Enterprise, working collaboratively with managers to identify selection criteria, providing advice around recruitment controls and process from job identification through to the offer and onboarding stage.
What is certain is that we encourage all our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work since it was conceived fourteen years ago, and have been honoured with many other awards along the way
Recruitment and Selection
- Determining hiring needs/forecasting for quality external candidates while implementing a 12-month marketing plan.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from initial job brief through to onboarding. Acting as a candidate advocate you are the single point of contact for candidates and will need to provide an exceptional candidate experience from application to offer.
- Become a search expert for a functional area (Claims, Tech) by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements. Take comprehensive job briefs from hiring managers in all of our business divisions for entry level and experienced candidate roles
- Advertise and manage a range of recruitment channels including our careers page, LinkedIn, job boards, social media, internal networks and in some cases recruitment agencies. Sourcing candidates through online channels (including direct approaches)
- Contribute to the improvement and success of our employee referral program.
- Develop university/college marketing strategies and maintain relationships with other referral sources, including internet jobsites and diversity organisations.
- Manage placement/internship and Apprenticeship programmes
- Run Graduate/Trainee Assessment Centres and attend careers fairs
- Co Partner with Staffing teams and Hiring Managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy. Contribute to the success of interview training and coaching for all hiring managers.
- Generate talent for Enterprise’s business needs by leveraging existing talent pools and creating new ones through market intelligence and various sourcing methods.
Retention and employee engagement
- Identify opportunities to further improve our employer brand and our reputation as an employer of choice.
- Ongoing pastoral care of new employees throughout the onboarding and orientation process
- Monitor employee turnover and retention using exit interviews to identify trends and recommends solutions to management.
- Work with the HR department to develop and execute a retention/onboarding strategy.
- Be an ambassador for the business and live the company values
- Utilise online platforms to deliver employer branding messages
- Responsibility for referral source compliance with statutory employment laws and monitoring compliance for all hiring managers.
- Partnering with all levels of management to achieve results and specifically the HR Generalists on all compliance issues and diversity goals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of philosophy and policies with regards to D&I and educate others on the value to the business.
- Promote a harassment free environment and help management identify areas of concern.
- Develop strategic diversity and female recruiting initiatives to continue building a diverse workforce.
- Educate management on cost per hire and cost of turnover and its effect on the bottom line, as well as division efficiency plan.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to keep abreast of any team changes that arise and identify resulting recruiting needs
- Understand and work an end-to-end recruitment process.
- Driven, ambitious, confident and keen to build a career in a fast paced, highly successful business
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership skills that have produced results.
- Strong relationship building and innovative/creative mind-set.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Flexibility - some after hours and weekend external events.
- Open to travel
- Commitment to Enterprise Holdings and its principles and standards (role model).
- Recruitment or resourcing experience gained within either an agency, or in-house environment sourcing passive candidates using professional networking forums, social media/sourcing tools: Google, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Twitter, etc in a strategic manner.
- Knowledge of the Graduate/Internship and Apprenticeship market would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Candidate Management and onboarding platforms such as ICIMS and Workday would be beneficial.
- Proven sales ability, initiative, and competitive drive.
- A track record of delivering excellent candidate care.
- Applicants who are successful at interview will be, as part of pre-employment screening, subject to: ID document verification, credit check, address verification, employment verification, employment gap verification, UK DBS, UK financial regulator search, anti-money laundering search, directorship search and global watch list check.