Vehicle Repair Administrator
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are looking for team members to join our Vehicle Repair Team, part of our ARMS® Claims Services division based in Aldershot. The Vehicle Repair Team are responsible for ensuring brand integrity and providing an uncompromising focus on customer service.
If you are enthusiastic about cars and are looking for an exciting new opportunity within administration, or a pro with previous experience in the vehicle repair industry looking to further your career then look no further!
When you join our Vehicle Repair department you will be part of a team responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of maintenance repairs, reviewing and authorising 200+ claims per day
- Utilising 1link to ensure accurate costs are authorised and paid for
- Liaising with shops on the approval of estimates
- Working with external assessors/engineers to minimise repair costs
- Working with Remarketing on the sale of salvage units
- Working in cooperation with Vehicle Repair & Risk Management to minimise group expenses and losses
- Maintaining relationships with repairers and local/national vendors
- Overseeing service and warranty repairs
- Minimising downtime and establishing loss of use claims with maufacturers
- Maintaining relationships with dealerships’ service departments and manufacturers fleet departments
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
The ideal candidate will need to display the following:
- An understanding of the basics of vehicle mechanics
- A competent understanding of the Microsoft Office package – primarily Excel
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships
- A track record of successful negotiation skills
- The ability to work independently as part of a growing team
- Initiative to promote new ideas and impart these on other employees
- This role is a full time position which includes working half day Saturdays and some Bank Holidays on a rota basis. Standard hours are 8-5 or 9-6 also on a rota basis.
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know of any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and surrey such as: Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.