Vehicle Services Assistant
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for eleven consecutive years and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way.
When you join one of the largest employers in Aldershot, you'll be one of the thousands of people in the UK who make our business as successful as it is, as well as being part of a friendly, supportive and really enthusiastic team. What's more, the variety of tasks will keep you motivated and busy too.
This will be a fast paced role, working independently and within a team in order to complete daily goals and team deadlines. The role has a variety of duties, supporting different areas of the business by completing phone work and data entry.
The department is there to support others in the business by completing the administrative duties. We always aims to deliver excellent customer service across the board by working together and working closely with many other departments.
This role is based in our office in Aldershot, Hampshire. Working Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
- Creating invoices for customers purchasing our vehicles
- Maintaining external relationships with Vauxhall Finance, DVLA, Dealerships and Manufactures
- Managing of spare keys and V5 documents for both inbound new vehicles and outbound sold inventory
- Reconciliation of banking statements to identify and assign vehicle payments
- Processing invoices for all transportation completed for UK and Ireland
- Working closely with EU Accounts to ensure car sale receivables are processed, outstanding payments chased and queries cleared
- Deregistering of vehicles at point of vehicle sale with the DVLA
- A point of customer contact, via email and telephone for post-sale queries and branch support
- Taxing of UK and Ireland fleets including vehicles requiring MOTs
- Processing of vehicle fines with the DVLA
- Extremely organised and efficient
- A high level of attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures, as well as the ability to think of ways to challenge methods
- Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook