Administrative Representative- Heathrow Airport
Add an annual turnover of $24.1billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for 13 consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Heathrow Airport location has a current opening for a full-time Administrative Representative. The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support. If you have a strong customer service focus, close attention to detail, and strong computer skills this role could be for you.
This position is based at Heathrow Airport, requires shift work and candidates must be able available to work a 40 hour work week on a flexible shift system. This can include weekends, holidays and morning shifts starting from 5am and evening shifts ending at 12am.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors.
- Manage outgoing calls- callback management, account receivables, and miscellaneous calls as assigned.
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer rentals - closing and extending rentals.
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Assist in shuttling vehicles to and from other branches, repair facilities, etc.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to project patience, empathy and listening skills to handle tough customer scenarios with and without supervision
- Ability to evaluate customer needs, fact find, builds rapport, answer questions, and probe for service quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to understand and follow instructions
- Strong telephone handling skills
- Accurate administrative skills in the area of typing, data entry and reporting
- Knowledge of general office practices, basic computer programs and standard office equipment
- Ability to maintain confidential information and discretion
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn all aspects of this role on-the-job
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team in a cooperative manner to accomplish joint tasks and common objectives
- Strong time management, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks, as well as resolve recurring and some irregular problems
- Show initiative
- Ability to handle and solve problems in a professional manner
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Customer service - retail or administrative support experience
- You must have a full UK manual driving license, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability
- Your commute must be within 40 minutes.