Analyst – Commercial Development
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
An exciting vacancy has arisen within our Commercial Development Team at our Enterprise International Sales (EIS) office, located in Brighton!
The successful applicant will play a key role in what is a dynamic, fast paced and detail orientated department which is at the front-line in supporting our International Sales and Marketing group. A “one-stop-shop” to ensure that we grow our international business profitably, the Commercial Development Department has responsibilities across all our brands and operations including our Franchisee partners.
The role requires a strong data orientated thought process and will suit employees with a keen interest in working with Information Management to drive accuracy and efficiencies at every stage. Practical experience of VBA and SQL advantageous.
- The creation of rates, preparation and validation of bespoke management information and reports, validating commissions according to the contracts in place, reconciliation and forecasting of costs and revenue and identifying ways to streamline internal processes
Ensuring that service level agreements are maintained whilst keeping customers up to date on developments. The successful candidate will be at the front-line in participating actively in developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and customers at all times. The role will also involve representing the company at any commercial development or other meetings as required by the manager, with regular reporting to management upon matters discussed with customers and clients.
The successful candidate will be expected to maintain department controls by means of applying strategy to all work requests and to gain the appropriate Vice President approvals when required. The role will also involve auditing and file organisation, with attention to detail being required as well as undertaking, as required and in accordance with the company policy and procedures, administrative/clerical activities regarding operation controls and records using the appropriate computer and manual systems.
- Intermediate competency required (advanced preferred) in Microsoft Excel
- Educated to GCSE/A level English and Maths, or equivalent
- Ability to interpret, analyse and present data
- Detail orientated with a great work ethic
- Great communicator – both written and verbal, and the ability to present to people at a senior level
- Ability to set priorities, organise workload, and solve problems effectively
- Self-motivated and results orientated whilst being able to remain calm under pressure
- Strong desire to learn and challenge existing procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to also work alone on dedicated projects and tasks
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Brighton
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.