Sales Support Administrator
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for Sales Support Administrator within our Commercial Development Team based at our Enterprise International Sales office, located in Brighton.
You will join a busy department of 6, who play a key role in the support of our European Sales Team and external customersprimarily for destination North America. You will provide daily Account Management & task support, plus working with our external customers on any queries they may have.
You will play a key role in what is a dynamic, fast paced and detail orientated department. The role requires you to be a flexible self-starter, have strong attention to detail along with great communication skills. You will be working with all levels of management internally and customers externally! A desire to provide excellent customer service is essential.
If this sounds the perfect role for you, please hit the apply button now!
The successful candidates main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Providing day to day account query support via telephone and email
- Supporting and advising the Sales team in growing new and existing accounts
- General account management & problem solving
- Administering rate changes on internal systems
- Auditing of work and rates
- Employing automation tools to drive efficiency
- Continually review and suggest improvements to processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic competency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous administrative experience essential
- Great communicator – both written and verbal,
- Team player with the ability to also work alone on dedicated projects and tasks
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to think logically and objectively
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Brighton, BN3 1TL
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for.
If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.