Level 6 Management Trainee Degree Apprenticeship
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Our programme provides Management Apprentices with on-the-job learning at a degree level standard. Those with the responsibility for teams, projects, operations or services will have the opportunity to learn the hottest trends in management. On completion, apprentices will be awarded a Level 6 Management Degree with Chartered Management Institute (CMI) status.
Key Benefits of a Degree Apprenticeship
- You’ll have a full-time permanent role from day one, and a competitive starting annual salary
- You’ll study part-time for your degree through the university of Cumbria – whilst being able to put your new skills into practice in your day to day role
- You’ll be in a supportive environment, with flexibility such as study leave to help you out
- Did we mention it’s 100% free? We’re sponsoring all of the costs of your degree – You’ll get the best of both worlds – with all the benefits of a job with a prestigious company and those of being a student at a reputable university. All this, whilst applying what you are learning and making an impact in one of our exciting roles.
BA (Hons) Management and Leadership follows the CMI apprenticeship syllabus which leads to the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA).
The majority of the programme will take place at Enterprise Rent A Car, however you will also spend at least 20% of time away from the workplace studying at the university of Cumbria Fusehill Campus.
You will be working at a highly energised pace. From day one of your Apprenticeship with Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire the highly marketable skills and experience that you get when you’re helping to run and operate a successful business.
It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. You will take on the same challenges first and second year full-time professionals. You’ll be part of a team-based environment where Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
After an initial classroom-based orientation session, you’ll be assigned to a branch office for hands-on business training. Here you will learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Our promote-from-within culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in management, finance, operations, sales and customer service, all while studying for a degree.
You’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding, and often unexpected challenges. There is not one consistent aspect; however, you’ll not only get the chance to put into practice all that you’ll be learning at university, but you’ll learn more about sales, marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
Not only is it a paid apprenticeship programme, but you may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing launchpad to your career.
- You must have a full driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- No drug or alcohol related offence on driving record within the last five years is permitted.
- A-levels (or equivalent) or existing relevant Level 3 qualifications, and English, Maths and ICT at Level 2. Other relevant or prior experience may also be considered as an alternative.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Please limit your application to only one job posting based on where you live and/or plan to work. Applying to multiple locations will delay your application being processed.
- This job posting is for applications within the following locations: Carlisle, Penrith, Workington, Whitehaven, Cumbria.