Account Administrator - Implementation
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are looking for you to join our team as anAccount Implementation Administrator at our European Corporate Office in Egham, Surrey.
We are the main administrative support team to our Sales Teams in regard to setting up new business accounts as well as helping to maintain our existing customers’ accounts. The successful candidate will be working as part of the team to ensure daily deadlines and goals are met across a variety of tasks, using multiple internal systems.
This role involves working alongside the Sales Support and Implementation Teams across Europe and North America to set up Account Profiles and load Rental Pricing to help provide an excellent journey for our customers. You will also be required to liaise with various other departments across the business, including the Information Management Teams in St Louis, Shared Services in Tulsa, Group/Country Admin offices, Business Management, IT and Rental Operations across Europe.
Full training will be provided and a structured career path is on offer. In as little as nine months you could progress to a Coordinator which also includes a pay rise of £500! In as little as 6 months later from there, you could become a Senior Coordinator which includes a pay rise to £1,500!! From there on you could progress to a Team Leader and even a Supervisor with our strong promote from within culture. In fact 98% of our promotions last year were from internal employees! It’s up to you how fast you want to move but we’ll provide you with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, hit the apply button above and submit your application!
- Working as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets
- Ensuring rental pricing is loaded accurately and efficiently into our Rental systems
- Working in a shared workflow with Sales Support teams in St Louis and Tulsa
- Creating and maintaining account profiles in various systems
- Auditing and review of Account Set ups, Maintenance and Rental Pricing
- Ensure best practices and efficient process of Account Creations for new Business Accounts across all business lines
- Providing support to our European Sales Teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT understanding (systems, Microsoft Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Ability to network and build relationships with both internal and external customers
- Basic knowledge of various internal rental systems such as Account Maintenance, ECARS, Odyssey and Microsoft Dynamics 365 beneficial
- Multi language skills beneficial but not essential
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £17,750.00 per annum
- Location: Egham,Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Account Implementation Administrators.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.