With an annual turnover of $24 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over two million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the team based at European Corporate Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
Our Corporate Business Management Team is responsible for many different ledgers as well as centralised European functions and external audit. You will be exposed to accounting procedures and principles, as well as financial statement preparation and analysis. This high profile role will involve business partnering and providing support to key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be placed onto the Business Management development scheme, intended to give detailed exposure to our financial statement & business practices, in order to develop employees for future leadership roles within the team. You will be offered support to study a professional accounting qualification.
This is an excellent role if you are a self-motivated individual who is able to demonstrate drive in a busy and dynamic department, great communication skills, an analytical mind set and superb initiative.
If you think this role sounds the perfect job for you, please apply directly at the apply button!
- Upholding fiduciary responsibility by providing accurate Financial Statements
- Schedule reconciliation to audit standard each month
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and VAT Returns
- Maintain and improve a strong system of internal controls
- Business partner to Senior Management to improve operations, through reporting, cost control and efficiencies to add value to the business
- Maintain a culture of ethical practice that demonstrates Enterprise core values
- Foster and maintain a positive and fun work environment
- Strategic country-wide projects
- Commitment to study and achieving a professional accounting qualification
- Exemplary organisational, time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent problem solving, initiative and independent thinking
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- An ability to work to strict deadlines
- Solid PC skills, Microsoft Word and Excel at a minimum
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £23,000 per annum
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
- Support offered to study a professional accounting qualification.