Accounts Payable Assistant
With an annual turnover of $26 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over two million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team based at European Corporate Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
In this role you will work within our Finance department and be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices, all the while providing excellent customer service. You will also liaise with internal employees and corporate teams on various topics including compliance with our finance polices so great communication skills are a must!
What's in it for you? Along with a great working environment, Enterprise Rent A Car can offer you support to study a professional accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA etc.) with an excellent range of training and development as you embark on a career within the family business. If you are capable of excelling within a team environment but also thrive on working toward your own set of targets this could be the role for you!
If you think this role sounds the perfect job for you, please apply directly at the apply button!
- Processing vendor invoices
- Issuing of cheques
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Liaising with internal teams to resolve queries regarding payments
- Car sales receipting
- Processing journals and accruals
- Identifying areas to reduce costs and improve processes
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Intermediate experience, or above, in Microsoft Excel
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £17,100.00 per annum
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Accounts Payable Assistants.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Frankie Donald