Administrative Assistant - Billing
Are you looking to join a company where training and development matters? If the answer is yes then we are looking for you to join our National Billing Department as an Administrative Assistant reporting into our European Corporate Office in Egham, Surrey.
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
This role sits within our Billing Department in our Business Rental Team. As an assistant you would be responsible, along with the team, for managing the invoicing function for our UK and Ireland operations, as well as dealing with customer queries across multiple platforms.
We work together to meet our goals for the department and customer service is at the forefront of what we do as we want to deliver accurate and timely billing to our customers!
Full training will be provided and a structured career path is on offer. In as little as nine months you could progress to a Coordinator which also includes a pay rise of £500! In as little as 6 months later from there, you could become a Senior Coordinator which includes a pay rise. From there on you could progress to a Supervisor with our strong promote from within culture. In fact 98% of our promotions last year were from internal employees! It’s up to you how fast you want to move but we’ll provide you with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
Don't delay, please hit the apply button and submit your application now.
- Working as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets
- Answering internal and external queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Auditing and reviewing invoices
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of invoices
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Basic use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 per week, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Salary: £20,250 - £22,250 per annum based on experience
- Location: TW20 9FB, with the ability to work remotely 2 days per week