Administrative Assistant - Collections
You will play an active part in a small team that support our National Customers with their billing and payment processes. We are very customer focused and building long lasting relationships with our customers is crucial. You will need to have excellent communication skills and previous customer service experience as these will really help you succeed in the role. You will also need great attention to detail and enjoy problem solving to resolve queries.
Our processes are unique so we have a soft approach in chasing money and it is more administrative driven. You will work in a great team environment, where personal development & growth is actively encouraged.
Full training will be provided and a structured career path is on offer. In as little as nine months you could progress to a Coordinator which also includes a pay rise of £500! In as little as 6 months later from there, you could become a Senior Coordinator which includes a pay rise to £1,500!! From there on you could progress to a Team Leader and even a Supervisor with our strong promote from within culture. In fact 98% of our promotions last year were from internal employees! It’s up to you how fast you want to move but we’ll provide you with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
What is certain is that we encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work since its inception, and have been honoured with many other awards along the way
Don't delay, please push the apply button and submit your application now.
- Regular contact with customers via emails and calls
- Develop and maintain relationships with account contacts and various internal departments
- Resolve customer queries and disputes related to invoices
- Responsible for ensuring payment received as per agreements
- Creation of excel reports & monthly statements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel
- High attention to detail and the ability to organise your workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Previous debt management experience advantageous but not essential
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £20,240 - £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location: Egham, Surrey