Brand Marketing Specialist
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Holdings – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are excited to announce the opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to join our Enterprise Car Club Marketing Team at Enterprise Holdings' European Head Office in Egham, Surrey.
Enterprise Car Club (ECC), in its current form, has been in the UK for just over 3 years offering audiences on-demand, by the hour or day, car hire. In this time, ECC have grown exponentially more than doubling the membership base, expanding its presence across the ERAC branch network and winning ‘Mobility Provider of the year 2018’. The ECC marketing team devise strategies that engage induvial users, business, universities and government organisations to leverage both virtual and dedicated ECC fleet. These strategies span a wide integrated marketing mix including social media, events, digital, collateral production, email, direct mail… etc; delivering a range of promotional mechanics at a local and national level. The aim being to drive member acquisition and member utilisation, but also support key regional and external stakeholders, and forge partnerships with other mobility providers.
The Marketing Specialist, working into the Head of ECC Marketing, will lead regionalised integrated marketing strategies in each of the cities ECC operate within; developing, coordinating and implementing dedicated geo-targeted mechanics. They will be responsible for multiple geo-fenced marketing budgets, engaging local stakeholders and reporting results location-by-location, channel-by-channel. This self-starting person will have exceptional project management skills, analytical capabilities, local marketing channel acumen, experience managing creative origination, production/print development, and the ability to communicate effectively in writing.
This position would suit someone already working client-side within a marketing department or someone looking to transition from a strategy/account management agency-side role. The team has a start-up feel and is looking for someone dynamic and entrepreneurially minded get stuck-in, be ‘can-do’ and make a tangible difference.
- Lead localized marketing activities for ECC across the UK, playing a key role in strategy origination and then managing implantation and optimization. Actives span local media, localized promotions/incentives, local partnerships, merch/collateral production, events, trade dress, social, digital, PR, email, direct mail… and much more!
- Work with external and internal stakeholders at a national and local level to ensure buy-in, regional relevance and effectiveness, ensuring all about informed and bought-in. This will involve confidently leading meetings, producing presentations/documentation, contributing original & innovative ideas, reporting on performance and managing budgets.
- Support the origination of the marketing strategy for inclusion in the town/city tender processes – researching local marketing channels, illustrating how nationally leveraged marketing channels benefit each individual town/city, scoping budgets/costs and drafting tender submissions.
- Oversee how social channels are used (in-house by the ECC Marketing team) to service localized messaging/audiences.
- Manage marketing budgets per city, monitoring invoicing and invoicing of costs to other internal/external stakeholders if required.
- Create monthly reporting for each location, by channel – highlighting where learning from one location can be leveraged in another, suggesting optimizations and sharing with stakeholders
- Line manage Marketing Coordinator – developing their skillset, managing their workload and guiding their development
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties and special marketing projects as assigned
- Proven experience as a Marketing Coordinator, or Senior Account Manager / Account Director at an BTL/integrated marketing agency or in-house marketing team or equivalent
- Degree qualification or suitable experience in marketing/advertising
- Must have a solid understanding of the interplay of ATL/BTL marketing channels both on & off line
- An impressive implementation record – showing solid capacities re making things happen when flying solo or part of a wider team
- Proven experience with creative development and copy writing skills, including writing Creative Briefs, critiquing creative and having an eye for creative composition
- Aptitude for leading the agenda, chairing meetings and coordinating stakeholders.
- Strong project/time management skills – with experience managing multiple simultaneous projects delivering on-time and on-budget - strong organisational skills
- Must be a team player with proven collaboration and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to think innovatively, seek out original solutions and make things happen
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions toward the objective
- Digitally savvy – experience in leveraging diverse digital and social mechanics, aptitude to embrace new digital systems
- Solid knowledge of UK geography
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic experience of graphic design web packages such as illustrator or InDesign (preferred, although not essential)
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB