Our modern offices in Egham are buzzing, which isn't surprising as we're part of a multi-billion dollar company with offices across Europe, the US and Canada, and now we're looking to expand further.
Are you looking to kick start your career in administration and earn while you learn?
If you are enthusiastic, self motivated and a great communicator this could be the opportunity for you. You will join our National Billing Department and be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business while working towards a Business Administration qualification.
We are a company that really does reward hard work and if you perform within this period you will have the opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the Apprenticeship.
This Apprentice sits within our National Billing Department and the team are responsible for managing the invoicing function for our UK and Ireland operations. We work together to meet our goals for the department and customer service is at the forefront of what we do as we want to deliver accurate and timely billing to our customers.
We work just as hard to keep our workplace enjoyable. We are known for our enthusiasm, high energy, competitive drive, and team spirit. Teamwork rules at Enterprise Rent A Car!
We are looking for Business Admin Apprentices.
- Working as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets
- Answering internal and external queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Auditing and reviewing invoices
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of invoices
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic
- Commitment to exceptional customer service expectations
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Desire to work within a team orientated environment
- Good organisational skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- We are looking for confident, reliable and well presented individuals with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a team orientated environment.
- You need to be prepared to put in the hard work required to be rewarded with a great opportunity within an expanding and successful company.
- Ideally GCSEs or equivalent in both Maths and English. However all applicants will be considered.
- Opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Working Hours: 40hrs, typically 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday (1hr lunch), although flexible hours will be discussed
Apprenticeship Level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 12- 18 months
Location: Egham, Surrey