Corporate Communications Specialist (12 month maternity cover)
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Communications Specialist to join our European communications team to help promote Enterprise Holdings’ brands, protect its reputation and support overall business growth. Enterprise Holdings operates world-leading mobility brands including Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental.
The Corporate Communications Specialist (temporary 12-month maternity cover) will be based at Enterprise’s European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey, with the option for a hybrid work (in office and remote) schedule. Given this role will involve internal and external communications across Enterprise Holdings’ brands throughout EMEA, we are looking for a good all-round communicator who is able to articulate the values of this remarkable 64-year old company and how it will help shape the future transportation landscape.
The successful candidate will be self-driven, motivated and have a keen interest in the day’s news agenda and how it relates to mobility. They will need to be able to make decisions and prioritise their workload independently. They will have a proven track record in communications, either with an agency or in-house.
- Provide effective support to Managers who lead Employee Communications in Europe and External Communications in the UK
- Help manage and coordinate public relations agencies
- Speechwriting, creating press releases, developing position statements and developing original employee communications
- Develop and manage a range of internal communications messages and campaigns to engage thousands of European employees
- Create and manage monthly reports on behalf of the Corporate Communications Team
- Help support executives’ social media presence
- Willingness and sensitivity to work across countries, cultures, and time zones
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Communications/PR experience
- Experience with internal communications platforms, social media and/or digital marketing are highly advantageous
- Ability to work in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment, with agency-management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain proprietary/confidential information and act with discretion
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute projects and tasks in a timely efficient manner
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Team orientated
- Highly effective written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to adapt to change and multi-task
- A knowledge of the following languages would be beneficial, but not essential - French, German and Spanish.
Hours: 40 per week