Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a marketer who wants to make an impact, has a good grasp of digital marketing (specifically programmatic or affiliates) and most importantly, is willing to learn and grow (and help us grow)? If you are creative, obsessed with user experience and how it impacts performance, then read on…
We are Enterprise Holdings, the largest global mobility provider in the world. Our brands include Enterprise Rent a Car, Alamo and National. We have an annual turnover of $24 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide. We rented our 1st car 25 years ago in the UK and have since expanded and invest in growing across Europe.
You would be joining the Digital Acquisition team; a team obsessed with driving efficient ROI for EHI in Europe. We currently manage Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM, SEO, Local), Programmatic Display, Affiliates and Content and for all European websites.
Our strength lies in hiring subject matter experts who share our ‘Test and Learn’ mindset and learn from mistakes as much as they do from successes. You will also benefit from our significant investment across our channels and the best in-house tools and technology stack (Google / Adobe).
The position is for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Team, based at our European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
You will need great communication and relationship building skills as you will be working with multiple internal teams plus our external agency and media partners.
If this sounds the perfect position for you, then apply now!
- Management of our pan European Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) programme with the goal of driving revenue within efficiency targets
- Work across departments and with agency partners to build customer centric integrated marketing campaigns
- Use data and technology to engage customers with the best user experience possible across the acquisition path
- Document and manage a continuous and well documented testing plan.
- Deliver consistent and measurable growth and performance improvements, against key metrics
- Proactively identify, evaluate and test new performance marketing advancements
- Cultivate strategic relationships with agency, media, and technology partners including Google, Adobe and affiliate networks
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and other teams in MarCom, such as Brand, PR & Corporate Communications, Creative, Media & Sponsorship and Digital Product Development to provide integrated marketing support for brand initiatives.
- Similarly, build and maintain strong working relationships with other internal departments to understand and deliver maximum business impact
- Sharing performance updates, educating and answering questions from our regional marketing teams
- Digital marketing experience in an agency setting or in-house marketing department
- Curious and analytical thinker: Skilled using qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions and communicate.
- Practical experience with digital marketing channels; CRO and Programmatic experience desirable
Additional skills required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Testing / optimisation experience
- Data literate
- Experience utilizing bid management platforms
- Experience managing outside partners and agencies, including setting expectations and communicating satisfaction and improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and a team player with exceptional work ethic
- Methodical approach to decision making and problem resolution