Digital Marketing Specialist – Enterprise Car Club
We are excited to announce the opportunity for a Digital Marketing Generalist to join our Enterprise Car Club Marketing Team at Enterprise Holdings' European Head Office in Egham, Surrey.
Enterprise Car Club (ECC), in its current form, has been in the UK for nearly four years offering audiences on-demand, by the hour or day, car hire. In this time, ECC has grown exponentially, more than doubling the membership base, expanding its presence across the ERAC branch network and winning 'Mobility Provider of the year 2018'.
The ECC marketing team devise strategies that engage individual users, businesses, universities and government organisations to leverage both virtual and dedicated ECC fleet. These strategies span a broad, integrated marketing mix including PPC, SEO (natural and local), display, website, affiliate, social media and email; the aim being to drive member acquisition and activation.
Working as part of the Digital Acquisition Team, but taking ownership of all things digital on behalf of ECC, this role will work closely with the European Marketing and Global MarTech teams on:
- Content production/activation
- UX/website improvements
- Building and maintaining a local search presence
- Agency management
- Email marketing activation
- Manage an internal customer benefits platform
- Project management and monitoring of ROI for all of the above
The role requires working closely with the Digital Marketing, Marketing Technology and Creative & Media teams to:
- Devise a Digital Strategy that grows the business (PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Social)
- Build Digital Reporting Capabilities to Effectively Measure and Communicate Results back to the business
- Improve website conversion rates and improve landing page experience through managing a testing programme
- Build impactful creative assets/Email templates that help us reach our target audience
- Share research and insights that support growing the business
Additionally, the role will require working closely with the ECC Clubhouse on:
- Online reputation management
- Social media moderation
- Working in a matrixed organisation within a company spanning multiple geographies would be beneficial
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Experience promoting a brand across multiple locations and using Google My Business
- Skilled at producing and editing marketing content
- Proficient in using content management systems. Hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager would be a plus
- Agency management skills
- Understanding of and expertise in the management of online reviews/reputation management
This position would suit someone who can pick up and run with a digital programme, knowing when to utilise expertise from other team members and how to achieve success within a sizeable global company. The person needs a good understanding of the digital ecosystem and how data combined with a customer-centric, creative mindset can grow the user base and activate it sustainably.