Digital Marketing Specialist - Paid Search
Are you a marketer who wants to make an impact, has a good grasp of digital marketing, and is, most importantly, willing to learn and grow (and help us grow)? If you have honed your Paid Search and are analytical, inquisitive and have an appetite to expand your skills in other digital channels, then read on…
We are Enterprise Holdings, the largest global mobility provider in the world. Our brands include Enterprise Rent a Car, Alamo and National. We have an annual turnover of $25 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide. We rented our 1st car 25 years ago in the UK and have since expanded and invest in growing across Europe.
You would be joining the Digital Acquisition team, a team obsessed with driving efficient ROI for Enterprise Holdings in Europe.
Our strength lies in hiring subject matter experts who share our ‘Test and Learn’ mindset and learn from mistakes as much as they do from successes. You will also benefit from our significant investment across our channels and the best in-house tools and technology stack (Google / Adobe).
The position is for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team, based at our European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
This is predominantly a Paid Search role, managing our Pan European programme. However, you would be interested and desire to work across all digital channels, including programmatic display, affiliate marketing, and conversion rate optimisation.
You will need excellent communication and relationship building skills as you will be working with multiple internal teams plus our external agency and media partners. You will develop and implement strategies that maximise business impact and align with overall marketing strategies focusing on cross-channel integration. You will also be responsible for an agency team of search specialists!
- Support with the management of our pan European paid search programme to drive revenue within efficiency targets
- Ownership of regular reporting internally to communicate results and updates to the broader business
- Use data and technology to engage customers with the best user experience possible across the acquisition path
- Maintain & manage a continuous and well-documented testing plan.
- Deliver consistent and measurable growth and performance improvements against key metrics
- Proactively identify, evaluate and test new performance marketing opportunities
- Cultivate strategic relationships with agency, media, and technology partners, including Google, Adobe & Microsoft
- Similarly, build and maintain strong working relationships with other internal departments to understand and deliver maximum business impact
- Paid search experience in an agency setting or in-house marketing department.
- Search Engine Marketing hands-on expertise. Experience using bid management technology desireable
- Experience in managing large budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious and analytical thinker: Skilled in using qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions and communicate.
- Demonstrated time-management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and a team player with an exceptional work ethic
- Methodical approach to decision making and problem resolution
- Practical experience with other biddable marketing channels (e.g. Programmatic Display, Social, CRO) - desirable