Digital Recruitment Marketing 12 Month Placement / Internship
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise’s internships give you the chance to get ahead in the job market - but don’t just take our word for it; our interns have been voted Best Intern of the Year at the National Undergraduate Employability Awards twice. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee all day. From winning regular awards to being a Top 50 Place for Women to Work for 13 years running, it’s no surprise that we were also voted the Graduate Employer of the Year in 2013 and 2016.
We are very excited to announce the opening for a Digital Marketing Intern to sit within our European Digital Recruitment Marketing Department. From managing social media channels and creating interactive content for our global website to implementing SEO and PPC campaigns and analysing their effectiveness, you will be involved in a hands-on role in most aspects of the digital marketing world. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-driven and motivated student looking to learn more about the digital marketing strategies used in the recruitment of thousands of employees across Europe for an industry-leading global company.
The role is based at Enterprise Holdings' European Head Office in Egham, Surrey.
- Assisting with the management of Enterprise’s recruitment social media channels
- Sourcing and creating content for the global recruitment website, including blog posts, images and videos.
- University marketing and Campus Brand Manager co-ordination
- Assistance with the smooth running of the UK, France and Germany website areas
- Attending internal and external conferences to broaden the scope of Enterprise’s Talent Acquisition department and represent Enterprise at external events
- Development of BAME, LGBT, Disability and other diversity initiatives
- Some event organisation
- Analysis of marketing campaign effectiveness using Excel and analytics software.
- You must be a current undergraduate university student looking to undertake a placement year as part of your course (any discipline)
- Confident with Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication – a passion for creating content of all types is highly desirable
- Strong time-management skills
- Persuasive and influential
- Analytical / numerical skills are desirable but not essential
- Must have good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment while being able to prioritise numerous deadlines
- Ability to speak either Spanish or French would be desirable but not essential
Please do let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process; contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Samantha Meredith.
- Application Deadline: 1st March 2019 (this is subject to change, early applications are encouraged)
- Assessment centre: 22nd March 2019 (this date is fixed)
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £17,000 per annum
We accept applications for our Placement Programme from undergraduate university students that are due to take undertake a placement year starting summer 2019, regardless of university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is based on how you perform against the competencies that are required for your role.
How to apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. But it’s not all about us; we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies in you that we look for in our placement students.
If your application is successful one of our Recruitment team will be in contact to arrange a competency-based telephone interview.
Finally, you will be invited to attend our assessment day. Through the day, you’ll tackle a number of exercises designed around life at Enterprise. Don’t worry – it’s not too formal and most of our applicants agree it’s a great platform for you to shine. It’s also a chance to meet some of the people you’ll be working with as well as our current placement students.