Enterprise Car Club Product Administrator Associate (Level 1)
Enterprise Car Club is excited to announce an exciting new position for a Product Administrator Associate based at our corporate head office in Egham.
This position is designed to provide support to Enterprise Car Club by coordinating application administrative functions and operational configuration changes of the software systems used by Enterprise Car Club.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is America’s car hire company dating back to 1957, and started car sharing as a natural extension of its hire programme and long time focus on customised local service. Enterprise Car Club uses technology and an award-winning service record to deliver speed, efficiency and economy to people who need a car at a moment’s notice. We create customised car sharing programmes for several audiences, including business, government and universities as well as enabling more individuals to benefit from low cost, convenient and greener motoring. Our individual car sharing programmes enable everyone to share a variety of cars, and complement alternative forms of transportation like carpooling, cycling or using public transport.
Full training will be given, so we invite applications from individuals who have administrative and customer service experience, as well as those from a more technical background.
Job responsibilities will included but are not limited to:
- System Set-up relating to vehicle/account rules and requirements
- Vehicle and Location System Administration
- Assists with task automation and Process Improvements
- Release Communication and Functionality Training
- UAT Testing and Review
- Software Issue Investigation, Troubleshooting and Communication
- Providing general support to the ECC Tech Team (Phone and E-mail Support)
- Helping to maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to build relationships with internal departments
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess great communication skills (Verbal and written) and show attention to detail
- Demonstrate time management and organisational skills
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel
- Have the ability to organise and present information for a varied audience