Events Management Intern / 12 month placement
Add an annual turnover of $26 billion to a fleet of more than 2 million vehicles across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest mobility provider.
Enterprise’s internships give you the chance to get ahead in the job market - but don’t just take our word for it; our interns have been voted Best Intern of the Year at the National Undergraduate Employability awards. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee all day. From winning regular diversity awards to being a Top 50 Place for Women to Work for 13 years running, it’s no surprise that we were also voted the Graduate Employer of the Year last year.
We are very excited to announce the opening of an Events Management Placement to join our UK Sales department based at our European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
- Assist with the UK sales team calendar of events
- Assist with scheduling and running multiple internal and external events
- Identify and implement best practices for effective event planning
- Measure the effectiveness of event planning activities against stated objectives
- Assist with sourcing event planning assets to achieve cost savings and maximum efficiency
- Assist with tradeshow and event activities including procurement of space, on-site set-up/tear-down and other show service
- On-site management of select high level events
- Oversee coordination and recommendations for event assets, including conference rooms, hotels, trade show booths, signage, activities and giveaways
- Execute multiple tasks and projects concurrently to meet deadlines
- Travel may be required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- The ability to work independently and achieve results
- Able to multitask and manage time effectively
- Have a keen interest in events and hospitality
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
Salary: £17,100 per annum (pro rata)
Close date: 16th December 2019 (this is subject to change and so early applications are encouraged)