job details at a glance.
Primary LocationEgham, United Kingdom
Educational RequirementsBachelor’s Degree or Relevant Experience
RequirementsValid Drivers License
Your raw talent.
Enterprise will shape it into something special.
They say great leaders aren't born, they're made. At Enterprise, we believe that's true. And, when you join us as a Graduate Management Trainee, you'll get support to become the future leader we know you are. We'll give you real responsibility from your first day, empowering you to get valuable, real-world experience. From customer service to finance and operations to sales, you'll work across our entire business and learn everything it takes to manage a successful, multimillion-pound organisation. But that's not all. With an open-door policy that makes it easy to connect with a mentor, our promote-from-within culture, and an even playing field, you'll get incredible opportunities to grow and take on new roles.
What does your Graduate Management Trainee training look like?
The majority of your training will occur on the job. You will work with your manager to stay on track of your learning objectives and goals.
For some roles, additional training is required beyond on-the-job training. In some cases, this training is in a classroom setting with subject matter experts.
The Enterprise Formal Mentor Programme assists mentees in their professional and personal development by focusing on company culture, diversity, leadership, interpersonal skills and work/life balance. Employees are also encouraged to create informal mentoring relationships within the organisation.
Our Management Trainee position.
Here's what you need to know.
Graduate Accounting and Finance Programme
providing an important bridge between the marketing and operational aspects of the business.For the right candidate, the program provides an accelerated career progression within our Business Management department. The programme is intended to give detailed exposure to our financial statement and business practices, all while developing you for future leadership roles within the team. There, you will be
You’ll be joining a two-year rotational programme that will provide you with comprehensive exposure to the Business Management department. You will start your training at our European Head Office, in Egham, Surrey, followed by a 10-month rotation within the UK. Then you’re off to Ireland or Germany for a 5-month period. This is a program that few can rival!
The graduate scheme is designed to provide you with the opportunity to see how our separate business functions work together to ensure the success of our operations. You’ll have direct line access to European senior leadership and a senior mentor to help you along the way. All the while you will be working through a structured training programme, have hands-on experience and guidance, and we’ll support you in completing your ACCA or CIMA qualification. Upon successful completion of the program, our goal is for you to have a management role in our Business Management team in one of our operating groups.
- Contributing to accurate and timely completion of monthly financial statement process
- Acting as a business partner to management to improve operations, provide useful reporting, analyse and interpret trends to support the business
- Onsite visits to train and develop employees on how to improve operational performance
- Supporting departments within the business such as sales, marketing, vehicle acquisition and disposal, real estate, human resources, risk, IT and others
Who can apply?
The scheme is open to recent graduates ideally with accounting or finance degrees. We’re also looking for people who have worked professionally in accounting and would like to expand their existing financial skill-set all while enjoying greater opportunities for career development.
- EU passport required
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance, BSc (Hons) Business Accounting, BSc (Hons) Accountancy or BSc (Hons) Business Finance
- Geographical flexibility throughout the program and beyond
- European language knowledge is a plus
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to study towards an ACCA/CIMA qualification
- A finance related internship or relevant work experience
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ambition to pursue a business management career path
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and think independently
- Proven track record of building effective working relationships at all levels of a diverse work group
- Strong analytical, logical and business partnering skills
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
- Hours: Based on country requirements and legislation
- Salary: Competitive
- Start date: September 2020
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. But it’s not all about us; we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies in you that we look for in our employees.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally, you will be invited to attend an Insight Day and Assessment Centre. Through the day, you’ll tackle a number of exercises designed around life at Enterprise. Don’t worry – it’s not too formal and most of our applicants agree it’s a great platform for you to shine. It’s also a great opportunity to meet some of the people you’ll be working with.
Let's get it moving in the right direction.
Want jet fuel for your career? As a Graduate Management Trainee that's what you'll get. Not only will you have real responsibility from your first day - you'll be expected to own results. Sound a little scary? It's not. We'll be right there with you, helping you to experience, explore, and thrive. And with support and training, and a promote-from-within culture, you'll get the chance to explore many paths in one career - all at one company. You just need to get moving down the path.
Click through to see where your Management Trainee career could take you.
1 Graduate Management Trainee
2 Management Assistant
3 Assistant Manager
4 Branch Manager
5 Area Manager
6 Group Rental Manager
7 Regional Vice President
8 Vice President/General Manager
"Love the people and the atmosphere in the branch. The number of promotional opportunities is crazy as well. I can already see that you get out what you put in." Current Employee
What you'll need to bring to the table.
- Customer Service/Empathy
- Leadership Ability
- Effective Communicator
- Sales/Persuasive Ability
- Work Ethic
Working for a great company comes with rewards.
Personal Life Assistance and Paid Time Off
Discounts and Perks