IT Business Analyst (Senior)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Information Technology team at our European Head Quarters, based in Egham.
You will be part of a team that creates and delivers powerful solutions for more than 10,000 branch locations and 100,000 employees across the world with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths. Enterprise Holdings IT is a critical area of the business; we develop technical solutions that power our global operations and a fleet of 2 million vehicles, allowing our branch employees to exceed our customers’ expectations.
You will responsible for developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements for projects and BAU work. This position evaluates business requests to determine feasibility, researches and identifies options, and recommends solutions that best serve business needs.
You will also present information, track and respond to questions related to business standards. In addition, this position participates in acceptance testing, identifies potential problems, and researches opportunities to minimize complexity. The Business Analyst Senior serves as the primary interface between the user and the IT team. This position provides instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please hit the apply button to submit your application.
- Experienced professional with a general understanding of area of specialisation, pragmatic and able to work independently.
- Uses advanced knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve a wide-range of moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Focus on operational and tactical activities.
- Participates on project teams.
- Assists with project planning; coordinates activities of project phases.
- Works on small to large, complex assignments.
- Prepares and delivers informal and formal presentations to own team, department, and other IT teams.
- Proactively seeks training and developmental activities related to the industry and recommends for self and others, as appropriate.
- Escalates complex issues; resolves moderately complex issues; recommends potential solutions to issues; follows established escalation procedures.
- Upholds the standards, processes, and procedures.
- Assists with the development of standards, processes, and procedures for the department.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures for the department.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains relationships within the department. Interacts with other IT teams, business teams, and vendors, as assigned.
- Represents team in meetings outside of department.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
- Provides instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments; ensures deadlines are met.
- May informally coach and mentor less senior team members individually.
- Experience working on Web applications (On Premise and in the Cloud).
- Knowledge of industry recognised tools such as Jira, Confluence and SQL Server.
- Desire to find solutions to complex business problems.
- Demonstrable ability to work with all levels of employees including Senior Stakeholders and Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL Server Studio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate effectively to people with different levels of technical knowledge.
The role is based at our European Head Office in Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB.
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: Competitive
At Enterprise Rent-A-Car we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours.
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Business Analysts.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.