IT Manager - Application Development Department
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses. It’s how we’re able to create the leading-edge technology to support and maintain our network of more than 9,900 locations worldwide. We offer access to the latest tools and software. The opportunity to build a unique skill set. And the flexibility to pave your own career path. Ready to get started? Hit the apply button!
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Manager in the Non Fault Billing tools. In this role you will contribute to delivering and supporting business critical applications for our customers and operations.
The successful candidate will have managerial oversight of the Non Fault Billing tools at a European level as well as giving tactical and strategic input and involvement in multiple products globally. They will work closely with business stakeholders and global solution leaders to identify strategic opportunities and challenges.
About The Team
We support local, regional and global products which are required throughout the Non-Fault invoicing and receivables work flow; from generating new invoices, determining applicable charges, enabling litigation and facilitating the receipt of payments. This is an exciting area of our business that, through leveraging technology and innovation, is integral to our profitability and growth.
- Managerial oversight of IT solutions at a European level
- Tactical and strategic input and involvement in IT solutions globally
- Identify strategic opportunities and challenges, working closely with business stakeholders and global solution leaders
- Oversee resource allocation within areas of responsibility for permanent employees, contractors and outsourced activities
- Engage in employee development initiatives through coaching, mentoring and appraisals
- Understand global IT solutions relevant to areas of responsibility; influence their capabilities and evangelise their use within the European business
- Communicate progress, risks and issues of projects to global IT leaders in line with global governance structures
- Ensure use of standard and approved toolsets for project management and software delivery
- Maintain high levels of customer service, technical expertise, productivity, efficiency and quality in staff performance
- Steward proactive and timely management of security practices, education and remediation in line with the Enterprise Security Framework
- Experience managing or supervising IT Application Development teams
- Great multitasking skills and ability to manage tasks against deadlines as well as mitigate risks
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to quickly isolate problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric, great solution orientation, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Nice to have
- Experience working with varied technology stacks (e.g. C# & SQL Server, Java & Oracle)
- Understanding of global governance, program and project management processes
- Experience within the field of Non-Fault would be an advantage
About The Location
Our European Head Quarters is located in Egham, just 20 miles from London. We are just off the M25 and A30 but also a five minute walk away from Egham train station. Our office building has a stylish, contemporary flair and open workspaces for our growing workforce of more than 500 employees with ample parking onsite. Just a five minute walk and you can be on Egham High Street, surrounded by local shops and restaurants.
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
The role is based at our European Head Office in Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB.
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: Competitive
At Enterprise Rent-A-Car we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours.