IT Security Analyst (Incident Response)
Add an annual turnover of $26 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are excited to announce an immediate opportunity for an IT Security Analyst based at our Corporate Headquarters in Egham.
As a member of the Global Cyber Security Incident Response Team, the Incident Response Security Analyst is responsible for identification, containment, eradication, recovery and follow up for security events affecting Enterprise Holdings. In addition, the Incident Response Team members coordinate resources during a cyber-security event, driving issues to a timely and complete resolution. You will assist in the monitoring and enforcement of security policies and programs and assist with the identification of security procedures to support business objectives.
As an Incident Response Security Analyst, you will be responsible for working in a fast-paced environment utilising a set of security related tools (e.g. WAF, SOAR, SIEM, UBA, IDS/IPS, anti-virus, firewalls, etc.), developing new team processes, verifying/testing new monitoring tools, working with internal/external teams on security issues, and responding to security incidents and investigations.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Hands-on incident response or security related experience
- Understand sound investigative techniques for suspected and confirmed incidents
- Able to gather relevant incident information (e.g., affected systems, asset information, vulnerability information, system configurations, logs, console reviews, memory dumps, forensic analysis, etc.) in accordance with incident management and response processes
- Able to analyse incident information to understand the scope of the incident
- Has responded to current security incident types, such as DDOS attacks, anomalous activity, malware infections, APT activity, unauthorized access, data extraction, etc.
- Has experience leading and facilitating meetings (in-person or virtual)
- Ability to analyse forensic and log data to identify root cause and or indicators of compromise
- Must have displayed leadership and team-centric skills and have strong solution orientation
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
The role is based at our European Head Office in Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB.
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: Competitive
At Enterprise Rent-A-Car we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours.