IT Security Analyst
Add an annual turnover of $26 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are excited to announce an immediate opportunity for an Security Analyst based at our Corporate Headquarters in Egham.
The Security Analyst is responsible for analysing security events and providing security recommendations for optimum protection of our computer systems, data, and information resources. This position monitors activities around security policies and programs and assists with the identification of security procedures to support business objectives and regulatory compliance.
As a Security Analyst, you will be responsible for working in a fast-paced environment utilizing a set of Security-related tools (e.g. – WAF, SIEM, UBA, anti-virus, firewalls, etc.) to analyse security events or incidents and determine proper approach for mitigation, reducing false-positive responses, developing new team processes, removing extraneous alerts from active monitoring, verifying /testing new monitoring tools, and working with internal/external teams on security issues.
- Monitor environment for Indicators of Compromise (IoC), malicious attacks, anomaly detection, malware infections, APT activity, unauthorised access, data extraction, etc.
- Analyse security events and mitigate; identify and escalate security incidents for investigation; provide concise documentation to increase efficiency of next level of support in understanding and prioritising requests; maintain strict security standards
- Assist with task automation and process improvements
- Great analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to think outside the box
- Proven track record of Developing New Processes
- Strong Documentation Skills
- A desire for continual education in security-related areas
Nice To Have
- Engineering and Project Management
- Solid knowledge of Network Protocols, Packet Captures, Security Controls and Concepts. Knowledge of Scripting, SIEM, standard ticketing systems, Open Source Security Tools, Web Application Firewalls, PKI, vulnerability scanning
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
At Enterprise Rent-A-Carwe will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours.
About the Location
The head office for our European operations is located in the Egham, just 20 miles from London. We are just off the M25 and A30 but also a five minute walk away from Egham train station. Our office building has a stylish, contemporary flair and open workspaces for our growing workforce of more than 500 employees with ample parking onsite. Just a five minute walk and you can be on Egham High Street, surrounded by local shops and restaurants.