Paid Search Manager
Are you a marketer who wants to make an impact, has a good grasp of digital marketing and most importantly, is willing to learn and grow (and help us grow)? If you have honed your Paid Search and are analytical, inquisitive and have an appetite to expand your skills in other digital channels then read on…
We are Enterprise Holdings, the largest global mobility provider in the world. Our brands include Enterprise Rent a Car, Alamo and National. We have an annual turnover of $25 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide. We rented our 1st car 25 years ago in the UK and have since expanded and invest in growing across Europe.
You would be joining the Digital Acquisition team; a team obsessed with driving efficient ROI for Enterprise Holdings in Europe. We currently manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM, SEO, Local), Programmatic Display, Affiliates, Content and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) for all European websites.
Our strength lies in hiring subject matter experts who share our ‘Test and Learn’ mindset and learn from mistakes as much as they do from successes. You will also benefit from our significant investment across our channels and the best in-house tools and technology stack (Google / Adobe).
The position is for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Team, based at our European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
This is predominantly a Paid Search role, managing our pan European programme. However, you would have an interest and desire to work across all digital channels including programmatic display, affiliate marketing and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
You will need great communication and relationship building skills as you will be working with multiple internal teams plus our external agency and media partners. This will be to develop and implement program strategies that maximize business impact and align with overall marketing strategies with a focus on cross-channel integration. You will also be responsible for an agency team of search specialists!
- Management of our pan European paid search programme with the goal of driving revenue within efficiency targets
- Ensuring we hit these targets in each market through daily, weekly and monthly planning of budgets & traffic delivery
- Ownership of regular reporting internally to communicate results and updates to the wider business
- Work across departments and with agency partners to build customer centric integrated marketing campaigns
- Use data and technology to engage customers with the best user experience possible across the acquisition path
- Define your channels’ strategies. Document and manage a continuous and well documented testing plan.
- Deliver consistent and measurable growth and performance improvements, against key metrics
- Proactively identify, evaluate and test new performance marketing advancements
- Cultivate strategic relationships with agency, media, and technology partners including Google, Adobe and affiliate networks
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and other teams in MarCom, such as Brand, PR & Corporate Communications, Creative, Media & Sponsorship and Digital Product Development to provide integrated marketing support for brand initiatives.
- Similarly, build and maintain strong working relationships with other internal departments to understand and deliver maximum business impact
- Sharing performance updates, educating and answering questions from our regional marketing teams
- Digital marketing experience in an agency setting or in-house marketing department.
- Curious and analytical thinker: Skilled using qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions and communicate.
- Practical experience with biddable marketing channels (e.g. Programmatic Display, Social, Paid Search, CRO)
Additional skills required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Search Engine Marketing expertise
- Data literate
- Experience utilizing bid management platforms
- Experience managing outside partners and agencies, including setting expectations and communicating satisfaction and improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and a team player with exceptional work ethic
- Methodical approach to decision making and problem resolution