With an annual turnover of $24.1 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our Payroll department based in our European Head Office in Egham, Surrey. In this position you will be involved in all aspects of processing a timely and accurate payroll. You will be fully trained to ensure compliance with HMRC regulations and to resolve payroll or tax queries from employees. You will effectively run and support your own payroll with the support of the Payroll Supervisor.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with all levels of management within the company. You will also enjoy working with numbers and have a high level of attention to detail as the Payroll team is a fast paced environment.
In return Enterprise Rent-A-Car, along with a great working environment, offers you an excellent range of training and development as you embark on a career within the family business. And while the challenges can be tough, you’ll find we believe in having fun too because when you feel good, we know that you learn more progress faster and enjoy what you do!
If you think this role sounds the perfect job for you, please apply directly at the apply button!
- Entering payroll from start to finish
- Reconciling payroll accounting ledgers
- Dealing with adhoc payroll queries from employees and HMRC
- Performing payroll and accounting related administrative tasks
- Preparing payroll entries for posting to the general ledger
- Analysis of monthly payroll information
- Preparation of monthly payroll accounting schedules and reconciliations
- Ad hoc Accounting projects
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong computer skills, namely MS Excel (VLOOKUP essential)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience within a Payroll or Accounting environment is required
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: Competitive
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Payroll Administrator.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.