Project Specialist - EU Business Management
With an annual turnover of $24.1 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over two million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are currently seeking a project Specialist to join our EU Business Management Team here at our European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing, co-ordinating and monitoring activities of the numerous European Projects & Strategic Initiatives that enhance our service offering to our customers and create backend efficiencies that are critical to the future success of the business.
In addition, this position will assist the Project Lead, with identifying the required skills and resources for the project team, develop detailed work plans and communicate project status. This position will also anticipate and identify project issues and risks, recommend solutions and work with Senior Management to implement those solutions.
- Collaborate with others to help define project scope and objectives; develop project work plans and tracking documents; control project scope, modifiy work plans to reflect approved scope changes
- Anticipate and identify project issues and risks; provide escalation assistance, recommends solutions; work with senior management to implement solutions
- Create status reports for project sponsors that may include key indicators of project progress, risk and success
- Establish key project management performance metrics
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great multitasking skills and highly organised with the ability to manage tasks against deadlines as well as mitigate risks
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong practical experience of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Hours: 40 per week