If you want to join the largest car rental company in the world and earn while you learn, read on!
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.7 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We have a new opportunity for a Recruitment Apprentice to join our Talent Acquisition Team. The Team supports the UK and Ireland in a wide variety of roles from our Management Trainees in our Rental branches to Claims Support and Contact Centre based in Aldershot and Head Office roles in departments such as Marketing and Finance at our Headquarters in Egham.
If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and a great communicator this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
You will undertake a Diploma in Business Administration (Level 2/3) during this one year opportunity. We are a company that really does reward hard work and if you perform within this period you will have the opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
- Assist in the recruitment process in activities such as:
- Candidate application screening
- Sourcing new talent for a variety of roles through online resourcing
- Reprospecting previous applicants
- Pre employment paper work and checks
- Providing exceptional customer service to our candidates and stakeholders
- Updating internal databases and systems with a commitment to attention to detail
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated
- Customer/candidate focused
- Good attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good organisational skills
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- The role can be based in Egham or Aldershot and will involve a degree of remote working so suitable home office environment is required