With an annual turnover of $26 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a Reporting Coordinator to be based at our European Corporate office in Egham, Surrey.
We are looking for an individual who has the ability to analyse, support and develop reporting tools that will assist multiple teams to improve business processes and to generate efficiencies.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of departments and senior stakeholder across our expanding European operations. They should have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be interested in developing their knowledge of Microsoft Access and other data visualisation tools.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for ten consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly scheduled tasks
- Create and provide MI reporting to various teams
- Resolving exceptions across all systems
- Assisting the multiple departments with ad-hoc projects
- Creating and supporting robust reports
- Automating reports where possible
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to apply logical reasoning
- Ability to interpret, analyse and present data
- Good communicator – both written and verbal across a wide range of audiences
- Strong desire to learn and challenge existing procedures
- Detail orientated with a strong work ethic
- Strong organisational & planning skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Interested in expanding their knowledge of Excel and learning data analysis tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Reporting Coordinators.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.