Revenue and Pricing Analyst 12 Month Placement/Internship
Add an annual turnover of $26 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise’s internships give you the chance to get ahead in the job market - but don’t just take our word for it; our interns have been voted Best Intern of the Year at the National Undergraduate Employability Awards twice. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee all day. From winning regular awards to being a Top 50 Place for Women to Work for 14 years running, it’s no surprise that we were also voted the Graduate Employer of the Year in 2013 and 2016.
We are very excited to announce the Revenue and Pricing Analyst Placement, to sit within our Revenue Management department. This opportunity is based at Enterprise Holdings' European Head Office in Egham, Surrey. This role will require you to have good numeracy skills and be able to handle data and technology comfortably. The role will require you to analyse the data using our revenue management tools, and then offer solutions to the challenges faced. As such we need people who are proven problem solvers, but more importantly have the ability to communicate that message to multiple levels of management across our company.
Responsibilities of the role include working with our UK group operations on fleet planning, demand forecasting, pricing, monitoring the competitive rate environment, one way rental business and other aspects of day to day operations.
- Analyse rental demand, fleet and competitive pricing opportunities and to implement strategies based on market conditions
- Communicate daily with operations and gather information on market conditions, pricing, and competition to achieve overall business success for Enterprise
- Provide solutions to compete in a competitive marketplace
- Produce reports as needed for the operations and the Revenue Management department
- Develop strong working knowledge of all internal systems
- Must be a current undergraduate university student looking to undertake a placement year as part of your course (any discipline)
- A fast learner with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy in written work
- Team player who can work well within a team as well as on own initiative
- Proactive with the ability to multitask
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong relationship building qualities and innovative mindset
- Competent user of Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- German, French or Spanish language skills considered a plus
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £8.23 per hour
- Duration: The internship will run from July 2020 for 12 months
We accept applications for our Placement Programme from undergraduate university students that are due to take undertake a placement year starting summer 2020, regardless of university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is only based on how you perform against the competencies that are required for your role.
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. But it’s not all about us; we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies in you that we look for in our placement students.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally, you will be invited to attend one of our assessment days. Through the day, you’ll tackle a number of exercises designed around life at Enterprise. Don’t worry – it’s not too formal and most of our applicants agree it’s a great platform for you to shine. It’s also a chance to meet some of the people you’ll be working with as well as our current interns.