Revenue Management Specialist - French speaker
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Holdings – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
With the continued expansion and recent promotions of several team members we have exciting opportunities for Revenue Management Specialists supporting major locations in Europeto join the team at our European Corporate Office in Egham, Surrey.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of success in communication and analytical thinking to join our growing department. You will be joining our Franchise Team and we require a talented French speaker to liaise with our franchise partners.
You will need to have great communications skills as you will be working with internal stakeholders at all levels, enjoy working with numbers and relish the chance to be a problem solver.
In return we offer a great working environment plus lots of training and development opportunities to really make you succeed at Enterprise and in your career in our Revenue Management Team.
If this sounds the perfect role for you, please push the apply button and submit your application today!
- Analyse rental demand, fleet and competitive pricing opportunities
- Communicate daily with operations and gather information on market conditions, pricing, and competition to achieve overall business success for Enterprise
- Provide solutions to compete and win in a competitive marketplace
- Produce standard reports as needed for the operations and the Revenue Management department
- Monitor competitive prices to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of our products
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management and proven organisational skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- French language skills
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Revenue Management Specialist.
If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.