Sales, Bid and Marketing 12 Month Placement/Internship
Add an annual turnover of $26 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise’s internships give you the chance to get ahead in the job market - but don’t just take our word for it; our interns have been voted Best Intern of the Year at the National Undergraduate Employability awards. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee all day. From winning regular diversity awards to being a Top 50 Place for Women to Work for 14 years running, it’s no surprise that we were also voted the Graduate Employer of the Year last year.
We are excited to announce the opportunity for a Sales, Bid and Marketing Intern to join our Sales Communication Team. This opportunity is based at Enterprise Holdings' European Head Office in Egham, Surrey. The role will encompass multiple functions that are essential to the smooth running of Enterprise Holdings European Sales Team including detailed written responses to customer’s tender questions; complete RFP management, internal and external presentation preparation and European sales support.
This role requires you to work alongside the European Sales Managers and the UK Sales Team, providing dedicated support for our sales effort, hence the position will involve significant multi-tasking. You will work on some exciting projects and innovations and will play a crucial role in updating our internal communications too.
- Creative writing to ensure optimum sales responses
- Manage project plans and coordinate activities
- Request for Proposal (RFP) and tender management including response co-ordination and stakeholder engagement
- Bespoke PowerPoint presentations for current and prospective customers
- Bespoke proposals for all business streams
- Management of the intranet space
- Responses for customer questionnaires
- Resource for internal enquiries
- Assist with award submissions
- Assist in creating of bespoke processes
- Assist Sales Managers with innovative response to customers’ requirements
- Must be a current undergraduate university student looking to undertake a placement year as part of your course (any discipline)
- Intermediate or above competency with all Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player who can work well within a team as well as on own initiative
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Good relationship building and presentation skills
- Ability to learn and innovate existing procedures
- Excellent organisational, time management skills and project management skills
Please do let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process; contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Frankie Donald
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £8.23 per hour
We accept applications for our Placement Programme from university students that are due to take undertake a placement year starting summer 2020, regardless of university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is based on how you perform against the competencies that are needed for your role.
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. But it’s not all about us; we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies in you that we look for in our placement students.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally, you will be invited to attend a face to face interview with the hiring manager.