Sales Support Administrator
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Our European Sales Team are excited to announce a new opportunity for an EMEA Sales Support Administrator which will based at our Corporate Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
A Sales Administrator plays an integral part in helping our continued EMEA expansion and growth by providing support for all of the EMEA sales team in the completion of their duties by providing ongoing back-office functions including: project administration support, requesting sales support requests, producing internal reporting, assisting with tenders, updating presentations, researching markets, analysing trends, producing internal & external reporting and providing problem solving skills to support and new and existing business across the EMEA region.
The role will be varied with a large amount of responsibility for your own performance in supporting the sales managers with the sales process on multiple business lines throughout the EMEA region including; Business Rental, Insurance, Replacement, Travel Management Companies (TMC’s) & Affinity partners.
The EMEA Sales Team is at the forefront of all areas of the business, pivotal in setting up and growing key accounts with both the Enterprise and National brands. This fast-paced and diverse role will give you the opportunity to support the European expansion and help to deliver new global projects designed to make the Enterprise Holdings' brands the global market leader.
- Assist the sales development team with project admin support
- Manage and distribute marketing supplies for both the EMEA & UK sales teams
- Competitor analysis and rate shopping
- Maintain relationships with other internal business partners
- Assist in rate load requests for our franchise partners
- Create network mapping to match up locations for accounts
- Maintain presentations for sales group and management as necessary
- Provide CRM administration support
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Must have attention to detail with ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Analytical and process driven
- Ability to communicate to people at all levels
- Ability to problem solve, adapt and respond to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
Hours: 40 per week