Enterprise Holdings is a global leader in mobility with an extensive portfolio of brands, products and services across 100+ countries and counting.
We are hiring an SEO Specialist to join our marketing team, based at our European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey. The successful applicant will be a results-driven SEO Specialist with excellent communication skills.
We have over 2300 rental branches in EMEA together with multiple other lines of business, both B2B and B2C.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen, imaginative SEO Specialist to have a tangible impact in many different areas as the company seeks to provide mobility solutions from daily rental car hire, through to pay as you go car sharing set against the backdrop of the rise of electric vehicles.
Joining a global team of digital marketing subject matter experts, the successful candidate will have cutting-edge marketing tools at their disposal and form part of a dynamic and diverse team of professionals focused on growing Enterprise Holdings brands and business lines in Europe.
You will need excellent communication and relationship-building skills, working with multiple internal teams globally, plus with our external agency and media partners.
- Improving the search engine optimisation across our European websites
- Ownership of regular internal reporting to communicate results and updates to the broader business
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and other teams in MarCom, such as Brand, PR & Corporate Communications, Creative, Media & Sponsorship and Digital Product Development
- Similarly, build and maintain strong working relationships with other internal departments to understand and deliver maximum business impact, with KPI’s varying from Revenue, to Lead form completions to App downloads.
- Manage a continuous and well-documented landing page and channel testing plan
- 2+ years of SEO experience including experience of:
- Technical SEO
- On Page SEO
- Keyword research
- Working with content teams to ensure content is user centric and optimised for search engines
- An understanding of the relationship between UX and search engines
- Using data to inform decisions
- Understanding how to undertake competitive analysis to help inform SEO
- Proficiency with analytics tools
- Understanding of testing methodologies and experience of running tests, including landing page tests.
- Digital marketing experience in an agency setting or in-house marketing department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and a team player with an exceptional work ethic
Hours: 40 per week
Location: 3 days office work required TW20 9FB, 2 days remote