Solutions Manager - IT Infrastructure
With an annual turnover of $26 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
An exciting opportunity has become available within the IT Infrastructure team for SolutionsManager.The position will be based at our European Head Office in Egham, Surrey and will be working closely with our European and Global IT teams.
As a Solutions Manager you will be responsible for delivering and managing key infrastructure technologies with a focus on voice and telecoms within the Enterprise environment. You will be required to collaborate with our Global IT teams and vendors to define the relating components and processes for the successful delivery of Infrastructure Solutions. This will cover areas through the stages of the product lifecycle, such as solutions design and engineering, procurement, technical specifications, configuration, deployment planning, technical support, through to product retirement. You will also assist with establishing key performance metrics to evaluate compliance and performance of managed IT services and vendor deployed solutions.
You will need to have strong communication skills as you will have regular communication with various levels of management, business stakeholders and vendors as well as being highly organized as you will be working with Infrastructure technologies and managed IT services. In return this job offers excellent opportunities for learning, career development, training and progression within a growing global company!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please hit the apply button to submit your application today!
- Manage the lifecycle of technical products and services focusing on Voice and telecoms in conjunction with European and Global IT teams and Vendors; from inception through all phases to retirement and the resulting introduction of new/replacement technologies to the Enterprise environment
- Work with Global IT and Vendors to develop technology components and processes
- Take ownership of specific product lines which will assist IT teams with the implementation of Infrastructure managed services.
- Plan and give direction for the deployment of Infrastructure technologies and programs
- Familiarise yourself with current technologies in the environment, through networking and collaboration with Global IT teams and Vendors
- Able to facilitate and lead meetings between IT teams and Vendors to maintain regular communications about technology/product developments to all stakeholders, Business, IT Management and Partners
- Research technology developments impacting the Enterprise environment, provide updates to stakeholders and initiate resulting needs for upgrades or changes to environment as required
- Establish key performance metrics to review and manage Vendor performance
- Create, update and maintain documentation IT products and services portfolio
- Takes ownership and acts as a point of escalation for lines of solutions/services and Infrastructure Service Programmes
- Works closely with Support teams to integrate/update the introduction of new technologies and the related support processes
- Experience in building and managing Voice solutions in Contact Centre Environment
- Understanding of voice solutions provided by vendors including BT / Vodafone / Gamma
- Previous experience of successful process/programme design and delivery
- Familiar with Project Management processes
- Provide subject matter expertise and demonstrate an ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
- Ability to build consensus with Business, IT and Vendors
- Accustomed to working in a matrix fast-paced and high-pressure environment
Experience and knowledge in some of the following areas are preferred although not essential:
- Previous experience of working with Infrastructure solutions, Solutions management, managed IT services, or similar role
- Experience of working with infrastructure technologies in retail environments with multiple sites would be advantageous
- Level of understanding of Contact Centre Applications and Solutions
- Avaya Voice applications and services
- Cisco Voice application and services
- Voice cloud solutions
- Telecoms, PBX, VoIP, SIP trunks, voice applications
- Network, Cisco, WAN/LAN/WLAN, VPN, Network Security implementations
- Server hardware, storage, backup and recovery solutions
- Infrastructure systems integrations
- Cloud based solutions, Data Centres, Managed hosting solutions
- Managed Infrastructure, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Workflow/Process automation
- Digital applications and mobile solutions
- Managing technologies across multiple site environments
- Remote Working, Mobility, Citrix environments
- Disaster recovery solutions
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Product Managers.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist,Georgina Crockford.