Enterprise Holdings, operating Enterprise Rent-A-Car, is the largest car rental company in the world as measured by revenue, fleet and employees. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, and most airlines, cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. With an annual turnover of $20 billion, a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.7 million vehicles spread across 9,500 locations in nearly 100 countries worldwide it is a business that’s recognised as an industry leader.
We are currently looking for a Trainee Accountant/Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team based at European Corporate Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
In this role you will work within our Finance department and be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices, all the while providing excellent customer service. You will also liaise with internal employees and corporate teams on various topics including compliance with our finance polices so great communication skills are a must!
We have a strong promote from within culture. In fact 98% of our promotions last year were from internal employees! You would have the opportunity to apply for other roles that may be available at the end of this position.
What is certain is that we encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work for the last 17 years, and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
- Processing vendor invoices
- Issuing of cheques
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Liaising with internal teams to resolve queries regarding payments
- Car sales receipting
- Processing journals and accruals
- Identifying areas to reduce costs and improve processes
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Intermediate experience, or above, in Microsoft Excel
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
- A non graduate employee would start on £20,250 and would be given AAT study support after 90 days.
- A graduate employee would start on £21,000 and would be given CIMA/ACCA study support after 90 days.
You should also know that:
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Egham has great transportation links to other areas in London, Berkshire and Surrey.
This is more than just a job, this is an investment in your future, a way into a dynamic workplace and a flexible journey you can shape for you. So, what are you waiting for?